In my world there never seems to be enough minutes in the day. So when it comes to packing for a trip away, this calls for military precision combined with the ability to think under pressure and pack a suitcase at lightening speed! Not saying I leave it to the last minute… but….. maybe I do!
Now as you may have guessed, I’m leaving for Europe tomorrow morning, and while I was packing I had to keep in my mind to pack light. Once I cut down my makeup products, I thought maybe I could do a quick post on in here. So without further adieu.
So moving on to close up of each product:
- Laura Mercier, tinted moisturizer, in Almond.
- The Porefessional from Benefit Cosmetics.
- DiorSkin Forever Compact by dior in shade 040.
- Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner by Bobbi Brown in Chocolate Shimmer, 13.
- Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner by Bobbi Brown in Black Ink, 1.
- Elf Eyelid Primer, in Pearl #20302.
- That Gal face primer by Benefit Cosmetics.
- A strawberry lip balm from The Body Shop.
- Soft Kohl from Rimmel London, in Pure White, 071.
- Make up Forever waterproof eye pencil, in 23L.
- Bobbi Brown blush in Sand Pink, 1.
- The Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof mascara, from Maybelline.
- Guerlain Eyeshadow quad in ‘Touche de Brun’, No.241.
- Dior Addict Lipstick in shade ‘Avenue, 667’.
- NYX lipstick in ‘Socialite, 178’.
- Last but not least, Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette, by Urban Decay.
So these are my must haves, though I’m sure I could cut down A LOT more. Hope you enjoyed this little post and until next time, Ciao.