Hey guys! I have a new post today which is something a little different that I haven’t tried. This is my very first haul post! If you’re interested then keep on reading!
I went to a MAC store and got me a bunch of stuff, and so did my sister! I just had to get new makeup! So the things I picked are:
- A mineralize skin finish, in ‘Dark Deep’. I bought this as a contouring powder, and so far, I’m loving it.
- A Select cover-up concealer, in ‘NC30’.
- A flat-stippling brush, in 130. For blending my foundations if I put any.
- A fluffy-domed brush, in 138. For contouring and definition.
So starting from the left to right….
And of course my sister got sucked in by the saleswoman! Hahahaha! Poor her. However, she did get good finds!
What she got is:
- A Mineralize skin finish, as a contouring powder, in ‘Deep’.
- A Studiofix fluid, in NC41.
- A flat foundation brush, in number 191.
Difference in our contouring powder. (Left: Sister, Right: Mine.)
So this is it for this post! I’m sorry for the lack of posts but it’s just been SO busy, you wouldn’t even believe it!