Sure, there’s the ongoing media obsession over her relationship with Chris Brown, but that’s balanced out by her Grammy-winning singing career, her new fashion line with ‘River Island’ and, now, a new, groundbreaking deal with MAC Cosmetics.
The first product to launch will be ‘RiRi Woo’ (above), a lipstick inspired by the classic MAC red Ruby Woo – a favourite of Rihanna’s.
Rihanna approached the task with a laser focus. “She wanted RiRi Woo to be slightly more blue-red and retro matte — a matte with moisturizer finish we’d used in a collection years ago and currently only have in one product,” said Balbier (MAC’s senior vice president of global product development). “She was especially adamant that the color be suitable for every skin tone.”
I am super excited to get my hands on this lipstick! However, the dates of the international launch has not be set yet.
I’ll be a keeping an eye on this, I’m sure you guys will too! Am I right ladies?
Hey guys! I have a new post today which is something a little different that I haven’t tried. This is my very first haul post! If you’re interested then keep on reading!
I went to a MAC store and got me a bunch of stuff, and so did my sister! I just had to get new makeup! So the things I picked are:
- A mineralize skin finish, in ‘Dark Deep’. I bought this as a contouring powder, and so far, I’m loving it.
- A Select cover-up concealer, in ‘NC30’.
- A flat-stippling brush, in 130. For blending my foundations if I put any.
- A fluffy-domed brush, in 138. For contouring and definition.
So starting from the left to right….
And of course my sister got sucked in by the saleswoman! Hahahaha! Poor her. However, she did get good finds!
What she got is:
- A Mineralize skin finish, as a contouring powder, in ‘Deep’.
- A Studiofix fluid, in NC41.
- A flat foundation brush, in number 191.
Difference in our contouring powder. (Left: Sister, Right: Mine.)
So this is it for this post! I’m sorry for the lack of posts but it’s just been SO busy, you wouldn’t even believe it!