Sure, there’s the ongoing media obsession over her relationship with Chris Brown, but that’s balanced out by her Grammy-winning singing career, her new fashion line with ‘River Island’ and, now, a new, groundbreaking deal with MAC Cosmetics.
The first product to launch will be ‘RiRi Woo’ (above), a lipstick inspired by the classic MAC red Ruby Woo – a favourite of Rihanna’s.
Rihanna approached the task with a laser focus. “She wanted RiRi Woo to be slightly more blue-red and retro matte — a matte with moisturizer finish we’d used in a collection years ago and currently only have in one product,” said Balbier (MAC’s senior vice president of global product development). “She was especially adamant that the color be suitable for every skin tone.”
I am super excited to get my hands on this lipstick! However, the dates of the international launch has not be set yet.
I’ll be a keeping an eye on this, I’m sure you guys will too! Am I right ladies?
I know, I’m kinda late on my New Year’s post, and that’s because I wasn’t home at NYE. So excuse my lack of posts, but I will be posting lots soon (Europe trip, etc.)!
So it’s January again, and am not really big on New Year’s Resolutions and stuff, becuase I never stick to them anyways! So why plan any?! However, this year, I will set up easy little baby plans to follow (which I will post at the end), but for now? I’d like to thank all my friends, my classmates, my family, my loved ones, and the people who did me wrong too. Without my friends and classmates, I wouldn’t have had the fun times that I cherish at this moment. Without my family, I wouldn’t have had the support and love I have now. Without my loved ones, I wouldn’t have the courage to accept my flaws. Without the people who did me wrong, I wouldn’t have learned a lot of valuable lessons and most definitely, I wouldn’t have known how to set my priorities right!
2012 was a year, that I don’t think I would ever want to repeat again. Even though the good memories are plenty, I’m sorry to say that the bad experiences over-shadows them. I think that, what happened in 2012, stays in 2012, and I’m not allow myself to feel bad about anything that happened this last year. But I also believe that, I shouldn’t be thankful for all the blessings, ups, downs, new friends, shared moments, and the talented people I’ve got to discover and see their work. So, my highlights for the past year were:
- Meeting the famous actor ‘Hamad ElOmany’ ‘حمد العماني’. Which was actually some what awkward. But it was fun because I had my best friend with me! (Shout out to Mariam!)
- Discovering my love for poetry and literature.
- Meeting some of the most closest people to my heart! (Shout out to Fay!)
- Starting a blog? Definitely.
- Eating my first beef burger since 6 years? I just had to try Shake Shack! Hahahaha
- Having my first ever professional facial! (Thanks sis ‘A’)!
- Getting my Mac Book!
- Subscribing to a monthly beauty box!
- All the fun trips ( Only my close friends will know this!)
- Visiting Hitler’s Camp in Dachau.
- 24/9/2012, Monday.
- Losing close people that were close to my heart.
However, on the bright side, my goals are:
- Make new memories.
- Try to exercise for 20 minutes each day.
- Try to keep up with my school work.
- Put myself before others.
- Get a second ear piercing. 😦
- Read more books.
- Go back to doing yoga.
- And last but not least, enjoy every moment that comes along, and to learn every lesson 2013 has to offer.
Let’s hope I stick to these. It’s really simple Shamma. You can do it.